Wednesday 4 April 2012

My lazy eye

Warning: This is going to be a really crap post.
Hrm you're still reading? Let me guess, you're a bit bored? Or maybe you've got something that you're supposed to be doing, but really, really don't want to? I know the feeling. This will probably be the dullest 2 moments of your day, but it will be so much better than doing whatever it is you're supposed to be doing.
I have news!
We are moving once again!
We're off to Cambodia. There's no exclamation after that sentence because I'm not sure whether I'm excited about it or a little nervous. I read 2 interesting facts about Cambodia that are kind of putting me off:
1) There are still land mines buried around the place (guess I won't be going on any Easter Egg hunts this year)
2) Some people say it's more expensive than Thailand. Hrm. You see, I have issues keeping prices in perspective. My husband has had to remind me on more than a few occasions that I'm haggling with the store keeper over a sum total of $0.50. In my defence, that 50 cents could buy me yet another souvenir that some unlucky family member back home won't really want, but will pretend they do anyway.

Anyway I had to get my photo taken for the Cambodian visa. I practised my "look" in the mirror before I went but somehow my cool, sophisticated, bedroom eyes turned into "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU".

If anyone comments on my lazy eye...
you might just see this face in real life












1 comment:

  1. u need to post more jen and ur very lucky to be able to travel the world if i had the money id be doing the same thing as u :) hope to see heaps of cambodia pics

    ReplyDelete